|Online seit|| |
08.03.2019 - 15:33
Are you an enthusiastic, driven and money motivated individual, looking to kick start your career in recruitment? If the answer is YES, we are offering the perfect opportunity!
Join an award-winning, family culture company, work with our top billers and sit amongst the directors from day one!
We were voted the '11th Best Small Company to work for' by The Sunday Times!
Who are we?
Our vision is to be the world's leading responsible search firm. We provide the highest quality values led recruitment service delivered by the best consultants, utilising a search methodology derived from a passion for innovation, thought leadership and outstanding corporate social responsibility. We operate throughout the UK, DACH region and Nordic countries.
What to expect?
We're looking for switched on, competitive and self-motivated individuals. Those who have ambition and value the opportunity to be the architect of their own career.
As a Trainee Recruitment Consultant, you will be developing your own business in a specialist industry, gradually becoming an expert within the field. Speaking to industry professionals you'll gain an understanding of your clients hiring needs, enabling you to source high calibre candidates to join their business.
Recruitment is known for its work hard, play hard ethos… it's sales, you get out what you put in. We take pride in making sure our people are rewarded for all the hard work they put in. We have recently been recognised by Investing in Talent Awards for our Professional Development Program.
A day in the life of a Trainee Consultant:
- Building a talent pool of passionate professional's
- Meeting candidates and clients all around the City
- Interviewing candidates and preparing candidates for interview
- Managing existing business relationships
- Winning new business through responsible lead generation
- Writing effective adverts and managing the responses
- Networking with incredible professionals in your sector
As a trainee consultant you will:
- Have an innate desire to succeed at any task and be the best
- Demonstrate resilience and the ability to go above and beyond
- Have the desire to speak and meet with new clients and candidates
- Learn new techniques and embrace training and coaching
- Bring bags of enthusiasm, be tenacious and self-motivated
- Want to work as a recruitment consultant
- An uncapped commission scheme
- Being surrounded by driven and ambitious people
- Paid holidays... In 2018 teams went to Cape Town and The Algarve. In 2019 it's San Francisco!
- Winners of 'Recruitment Agency of the Year' at the Recruiter Awards 2017
- Winners 'Best Professional Services Recruitment Agency' at the Recruiter Awards for Excellence 2017
- Unique training programme, delivered by Business Managers, Directors and our in house Training Team
- Clear progression pathway
- Lucrative company benefits: holidays, lunch clubs, team nights out, regular social events and more...
Firmen- und Kontaktdaten
Annapurna HR GmbH
Frau Emma Duncan
+49 89 89206021352
|Zeitraum der Beschäftigung|| |
unbefristet, ab Freitag, 8. März 2019