Ruhr-Universität Bochum | Cluster of Excellence RESOLV
Best.-Nr.: 526326 -postdoctoral positions 2 years 39,83 h/w
- Online seit 29.01.2021
- Wissenschaftl. Mitarbeiter(in)
The Ruhr-Universität Bochum is one of the leading research universities. The university draws its strengths from both the diversity and the proximity of scientific and engineering disciplines on a single, coherent campus. This highly dynamic setting enables students and researchers to work across traditional boundaries of academic subjects and faculties.
RESOLV (www.solvation.de) is a world-leading interdisciplinary research institution in Solvation Science awarded as a Cluster of Excellence by the German Excellence Strategy. Within RESOLV, more than 200 scientists at six institutions in the Ruhr area covering experimental chemistry, biochemistry, physics, theory and chemical engineering investigate how solvents are involved in the control, mediation and regulation of chemical reactions and processes. RESOLV’s mission stretches from fundamental research to the translation into applications such as green technologies or smart sensors.
Research focusses on three main research areas:
- Local Solvent Fluctuations in Heterogeneous Systems
- Solvent Control of Chemical Dynamics and Reactivity
- Solvation Under Extreme Conditions
The position is third party funded and does not have any formal teaching duties attached.
RESOLV is looking for full-time postdoctoral researchers (m/f/d) for temporary research subprojects (39.83h/week, payment according to public service’s wage agreement: TVL E13).
- Working on a research topic that is related to the interdisciplinary field of Solvation Science; for more information please refer to our website (www.solvation.de).
WHAT WE OFFER:
- You will be embedded in a high-profile research environment.
- You are integrated in the International Faculty Solvation Science.
- You will benefit from personal development possibilities, the entrepreneurial attitude within RESOLV and a broad spectrum of lectures as well as transferable skills courses.
- You are provided with funding for visiting international conferences.
Please refer to our Scientists section on our website (www.solvation.de) for more details on possible supervisors and research topics. Applications will be accepted any time.
At Ruhr-Universität Bochum, we wish to promote careers of women in areas in which they are underrepresented, and we would therefore like to encourage female candidates to send us their applications. Applications by suitable candidates with severe disabilities and other applicants with equal legal status are likewise most welcome.
RUB-Web: Seiten Datenschutzinformationen
- You hold a full university degree with doctorate in Chemistry, Physics, Biochemistry, Chemical Engineering or comparable subjects.
- You are fascinated by the interdisciplinary research field Solvation Science.
- Desirable, but not necessary is experience as a PostDoc.
Complete applications including a two-page outline of possible projects within RESOLV should be sent exclusively electronically as one pdf document to firstname.lastname@example.org, re: “RESOLV EXC2033 – PostDoc”. Travel expenses for interviews cannot be refunded.
- Art der Beschäftigung
- Zeitraum der Beschäftigung
- 2 years
- TV-L E13
- Mittwoch, 31. Dezember 2025 - 23:59
- Hochschule / Einrichtung
- Ruhr-Universität Bochum
- Institut / Einrichtung
- Cluster of Excellence RESOLV
- Universitätsstraße 150
- 44801 Bochum, Deutschland
- Frau Dr. Julia Nowack