Cost Controller (m/w/d)
- Online seit 22.07.2021
Crane’s Process Flow Technologies segment is a global provider of highly engineered products and systems, serving chemical, petrochemical, pharmaceutical, water & wastewater and general industrial markets. With proprietary technologies and differentiated designs, we are solving customers’ toughest challenges in many of the harshest and most hazardous environments.
Good people make good things happen.
At Crane, we strongly believe that attracting and retaining the highest quality people is the best insurance of success. Our goal is to recruit talented people and train them within a culture that calls for performance with trust and respect. We further leverage this most important asset – our intellectual capital - by offering mobility opportunities in a global environment.
If you want to become a part of Crane as Cost Controller at our location in Düsseldorf, Germany we offer you a fast-paced stimulating international environment, which stretches your abilities and channels your talents in return for your expertise and commitment. We also offer competitive salary and benefits combined with outstanding career development opportunities.
The Cost Controller will support the Finance Team in our office in Düsseldorf. You will be the linking point between different sources of information and the relevant business partners.
- Key stakeholder for budget and forecast processes
- Provide timely and relevant financial reports reflecting our business activities accurately
- Ensure that information from different sources is timely available
- Lead the annual cost revaluation process for our product portfolio
- Work with the local business to identify their reporting needs and provide timely solutions
- Perform analytical, review financial statements
- Drive continuous improvement projects according our Crane Business System
- Bachelor degree in Accounting / Controlling
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Understanding of and experience in ERP systems and consolidation software (HFM desirable)
- Professional excel user knowledge
- Fluent in English and German
Interested? Then make sure to send us your CV and cover letter in English today.
- Art der Beschäftigung
- Zeitraum der Beschäftigung
- Unbefristet, ab Sonntag, 01 Aug. 2021
- Crane Process Flow Technologies GmbH
- Heerdter Lohweg 63-71
- 40549 Düsseldorf, Deutschland
- Herr Hendrik Schwandt