Oskar lernt Englisch GmbH
Holiday Camps in Germany - English Speakers Wanted
- Online seit 20.04.2021
Oskar lernt Englisch Oskar lernt Englisch has been offering camps throughout the country since 2004
We are looking for counsellors to work in our English language camps which take place during the school holidays ( June - September), with the potential for employment in future seasons.
We are always looking for energetic, talented, motivated, creative individuals to join our camp team. We offer camps for children between the ages of 6 and 15 looking to gain confidence in their English while exploring the many fun activities on offer for the week. Our camps fuse English learning in both structured lessons and informal settings. Camp activities include climbing, football, dance, windsurfing, art, horseback riding, theatre, science, film-making, sports, and more! Overnight camps also offer an evening program including discos, quiz nights, campfires, and a talent show..
Camps and Corona?
We have of course made a few changes to our program to account for COVID-related protocols. We were able to fully run our autumn season in 2020 successfully with these changes, and are quite confident in continuing them into 2021!
The ratio of children to counselors has been decreased, with an extra counselor assigned to every single camp. We have developed a new system on camps, utilizing what we call bubble groups - where we separate the children into groups based on their booked sub-camp, age, and gender before the camp - and each group stays separate for the whole week, with a minimum distance of 1,5-meters between groups. Camps also have increased hygiene regulations, including mask wearing, distancing, and disinfecting. Oskar is supported by a tried and tested hygiene concept, an adapted camp programme and an additional supervision on camps. And of course, all accommodation is prepared accordingly.
All staff will receive more information at training, and an additional handbook covering all COVID related rules and regulations for camp.
- Native/Native-level fluency in English (minimum C2)
- Teaching experience and / or experience working with children
- Availability to attend a 2-day training seminar in Berlin
- A valid work permit for Germany; if applicable*
- 18 years of age or older
* We will be unable to interview those who do not already have a valid working permit. If you are waiting to have your appointment for your permit, please let us know when it is scheduled for.
What we offer:
- Attractive compensation
- Comprehensive training
- Collaborative work environment
- Ongoing employment opportunities
- Free room and board while in camp
- Free transportation to and from camp
- Art der Beschäftigung
- Zeitraum der Beschäftigung
- Nach Vereinbarung
- 450 bis 575 Euro pro Woche
- Oskar lernt Englisch GmbH
- 12159 Berlin, Deutschland
- Frau Kaye Behning