SHK Institut f. Friedenssicherungsrecht u. Humanitäres Völkerrecht
|Online seit|| |
09.05.2018 - 14:38
The NOHA Bochum Team at the Institut für Friedenssicherungsrecht und Humanitäres Völkerrecht (IFHV) is looking for a student assistant (SHK) for 10 hours per week
The Network on Humanitarian Action (NOHA) Master’s is an inter-university, multidisciplinary postgraduate programme, providing high-quality academic and professional competencies for those working or intending to work in the humanitarian sector. Created in 1993 through the efforts of the NOHA Universities and the Directorate-General of the European Commission for Humanitarian Aid and Civil Protection (DG ECHO), the NOHA Master’s was the first such programme dedicated to Humanitarian Studies. The Ruhr-Universität Bochum offers both first and second semester courses as part of the Master Programme offered in a consortium of seven other European universities.
To assist with both the academic and programme coordination of the NOHA programme, the IFHV is looking for a student assistant, who would undertake the following responsibilities:
- Supporting on NOHA Bochum social media activities
- Assisting in the sorting and evaluation of applications for the NOHA Programme
- Addressing queries regarding the programme and building contact with alumni and potential student
- Assisting the academic coordination team in the planning and implementation of the academic programme
- Assisting the management of the online learning platform blackboard
Along these line, the IFHV is looking to bring on a motivated student assistant to help on different aspects of the NOHA Programme for 10 hours per week.
We are looking for someone who:
- Is a current NOHA student, a student of political science or law with a background or base knowledge of humanitarian action and/or international humanitarian law.
- Can work with Microsoft Office, Blackboard, and Social Media platforms such as Facebook and Twitter
- Has a very good knowledge of English, knowledge of German is a benefit.
- Can work flexibly along with both the programme and academic coordination teams.
To apply, please send in a CV along with a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Art der Beschäftigung
Herr Will Wright
+49 234 3221658
|Institut / Einrichtung|| |
Institut für Friedenssicherungsrecht und Humanitäres Völkerrecht
|Zeitraum der Beschäftigung|| |
01.07.2018 - 31.12.2018
Freitag, 25. Mai 2018 - 23:59