postdoctoral scientists (m/f/d) 39,83 h/w 2 years
|Online seit|| |
22.11.2019 - 09:44
The Ruhr-Universität Bochum is one of the leading research universities. The university draws its strengths from both the diversity and the proximity of scientific and engineering disciplines on a single, coherent campus. This highly dynamic setting enables students and researchers to work across traditional boundaries of academic subjects and faculties.
FP-RESOMUS (Fellowship Program - REsolving SOlvation with Molecular Ultrafast Science and Technology) is a joint effort of the Swiss research network NCCR MUST and the German Cluster of Excellence RESOLV. Around 50 research groups combine their expertise to increase the fundamental understanding of the interactions and dynamics of molecules in solutions and at interfaces at the molecular, atomic, and electronic level. In total up to 50 experienced researchers will be employed in the participating institutions in Switzerland and Germany. The program is co-funded as a Horizon 2020 Marie Skłodowska-Curie Action (MSCA) COFUND. RESOLV is looking for full-time postdoctoral researchers (m/f/d) for two years (39.83 h/week, TV-L E13).
If the position is funded by third-party funds the employee has no teaching obligation.
- Working on a research topic that is related to the interdisciplinary field of Solvation Science or Molecular Ultrafast Science; for more information on open projects please refer to https://www.fp-resomus.ethz.ch/projects/.
WHAT WE OFFER:
- You will be embedded in a high-profile, interdisciplinary, innovative and collaborative research environment.
- High-level, comprehensive postdoctoral training to expand your professional knowledge, skills, and experience.
- Research visits to partner institutions within FP-RESOMUS are encouraged and supported.
- You will be provided with funding for visiting international conferences.
- More information on the working program and conditions can be found on: https://www.fp-resomus.ethz.ch/
Travel expenses for interviews cannot be refunded.
At Ruhr-Universität Bochum, we wish to promote careers of women in areas in which they are been underrepresented, and we would therefore like to encourage female candidates to send us their applications. Applications by suitable candidates with severe disabilities and other applicants with equal legal status are likewise most welcome.
- You are highly motivated and fascinated by the interdisciplinary field of Solvation Science or Molecular Ultrafast Science.
- You are familiar either with state-of-the-art laser technology or microscopy or simulation methods.
- You hold a full university degree with a doctorate in Chemistry, Physics, Biochemistry, Chemical Engineering or a related discipline that was awarded no more than four years prior to the date of recruitment (check http://fp-resomus.eu/ for exceptions).
- You have at least one peer-reviewed original publication on a relevant topic.
- You abide by the mobility rules of MCSA: you have lived or had your main activity (work, studies etc.) in the intended host country (Germany or Switzerland) for fewer than 12 months within the past three years at the time of the call deadline.
Frau Dr. Julia Nowack
+49 234 3227240
Art der Beschäftigung
|Institut / Einrichtung|| |
Exzellenzcluster RESOLV, FP-RESOMUS Program
|Zeitraum der Beschäftigung|| |
Freitag, 31. Januar 2020 - 23:59