Junior Sales Support Manager (m/w)
|Online seit|| |
28.11.2017 - 10:16
As one of the leading distributors and manufacturers of fibre-cement products in Europe, Cembrit offers a wide range of durable products and solutions for Facade, Roofing, Indoor and Build. Cembrit has its headquarters in Aalborg and Copenhagen with approximately 1.000 employees in 20 countries.
For our sales office in Germany, we are looking for professionals with initial on-the-job experience or graduates with a strong track record of internships. Essential are a structured working habit with strong interpersonal and communication skills enabling interaction on an international level, i.e. with central departments (HQ) as well as our production facilities and sister companies across Europe.
You have an international profile, are ambitious, have excellent English skills and are willing to travel and able to work independently? You are hands-on and have a strong entrepreneurial sense – someone who likes to build a company from the start as opposed to settling in a fully established environment?
If so, we would like to meet you.
The main tasks:
- Carry out general clerical duties, typing, filing and assisting salespeople with technical support when required.
- Providing data and reports to help the sales team.
- Create and maintain efficient administration systems for the office.
- Deal courteously with all customer inquiries.
- Communicate at all levels within the company, liaising with support staff at Head Office.
- Administrate sales forecasting.
- Be computer literate in all applications required for the upkeep of all company files.
- Support in preparation and development of various sales and marketing materials.
- Support the further build-up of our young sales organization.
Art der Beschäftigung
Firmen- und Kontaktdaten
Herr Niels Kunov
+49 211 52391019
|Zeitraum der Beschäftigung|| |
unbefristet, ab Montag, 27. November 2017